Driving Licence New Rules 2023 in India, New RTO Rules, PDF
Driving Licence New Rules : The government is going to make big changes in Driving license rules. The government will evolve these rules from the month of January. There will be big changes made in Driving licence New rules 2023. Looking at the new rules the RTO is also annoyed. So, if you do not have the license then be ready to make your licence. Because of The new rule of Driving License Rules 2023. The process to get the new license will be very easy. The process to get the license is according to in the new rules of the government.
You have only give the application according to new rule of Driving licence New rules 2023. Yhe biggest news is that You only have to give the paper and you can drive. The rules are given in the below topics, if you want to see them then you can directly go through the article. In this post we are going to tell you about what is the new process of driving license, what are the new rule of Driving licence New rules 2023. To know all bout Driving licence New rules 2023 stay with us in this post at last.
Driving Licence New Rules 2023
According to the Driving licence New rules 2023 all the license holders have to renew their license. The Driving license holders have to Renew their licenses. Also if anyone wants to get the driving license then he can get the driving license in some easy process. The Driving licence New rules 2023 decreased the fees of applying for the new license. So, if you do not have the driving license then you should apply of the new driving license in the month of January. Due to this rule many non license holder can get the license in some easy process.
Driving Licence New Rules 2023 Overview
|category||Driving license New rules 2023|
Driving License Rules Pdf
The new driving license rules pdf you can download from the official website of vahan parivahan. Although all the rules are given below in short. All these rules I’m details you can see in the details from the website.
- The first rule is If you are going to learn for a two wheeler or four wheeler training center then you should have one acre land for learning.
- All The Heavy Vehicle Training Center should have a minimum 2 acres of land although this can be more than this.
- The Trainer must have a minimum classification high school diploma and 5 years driving experience of driving school and teaching.
- The trainer must have passed the education qualification of High-Quality Driving Track Test in the Transport Authority Curriculum by the transport authority.
- The driving time for training for the loaded vehicle should be a minimum 38 hours and the training should be completed within the 6 weeks.
- Theory class should be of the vehicle 8 hours and practical class should be of 31 hours to fill the class.
- The Training time for the small vehicles have a minimum completed 29 hours and training should be completed in 4 weeks.
- The theory time for the two wheeler and the small vehicle in this training should be 8 hours and the practical should be 21 hours.
- The center should have biometric systems means there where a ecosystem of learning driving and information technology.
- The center conductor must have a test track and stimulators.
New License Types
The new type of license is going to be issued for the vehicle. All the license holder have to issue this Type of Vehicle. the first is Commercial License
- HGMV Heavy Goods Motor Vehicles
- HMV Heavy Motor Vehicles
- MGV Medium goods vehicle
- HTV / HPMV Heavy passenger motor vehicle / Heavy transport vehicle
- Trailer Heavy Trailer License LMV
- LMV – Motorcars, Delivery Vans, Jeeps, and Taxis
- Personal License
- MC EX50CC LMVs with gear and capacity of 50CC or more. E.g., Car, motorcycle
- MC 50CC Motorcycles with 50 cc or less engine capacity
- M/CYCL.WG All motorcycles with and without gear
- MCWOG / FVG Motorcycles with any engine capacity, however, without any gears. E.g., mopeds & scooters
- LMV-NT Light motor vehicles (LMVs) for non-transport purposes
Qualification for Driving Licence
If you want to apply for the Driving licence according to the new policy. Then you have minimum 18 year to get a driving licence. Although for electric vehicle. The minimum age limit is 16 year. So this is all about driving license new rules 2023. If you like the article then do share with your friends and family.
|DL Status||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
FAQs related to Driving Licence New Rules 2023
How to apply for the new driving License according to Driving licence new rules 2023?
You can apply for new driving license rules through the parivahan sewa new website.
When is the New driving license going to be implemented?
The new driving license is going to be implemented from the Month of January.